Monday, August 31, 2015

Love is Blind?

So, how do you do guys? Oh before that, assalamualaikum I greet to each one of you. Have you ever came across with this word, Love is Blind.



Frankly speaking, why on earth is everyone blaming on the love itself? As it is stated by Will Moss, "Love is not blind. It sees more and not less, but because it sees more, its willing to see less."  (10) I couldn’t agree more by saying that if we are in love, we will see everything beautiful, even his/her flaws. But, that is when we blame the love. We are saying that we put aside on everything else that matter and focuses on our ‘love story’. It’s like we have been blinded by the love, when it is not actually. I dare to say that we are all fools in love. 

         


The truth is, it is our faults. Love is something pure, something to be kept within, and something to be appreciated. Love is the purest feeling that God had sent to us. But why are we making it as it is the lust? Why are we using it to put the blame on others? Why not ourselves? So, I will continued on the next post in Men in love vs Woman in love

No comments:

Post a Comment